Opening times 2020
MUSEUM CLOSED FROM 17 MARCH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO GOVT GUIDELINES ON THE COVID 19 OUTBREAK
- Thurs 2nd Jan – Fri 27th March – Tuesday to Friday 10am – 1pm
- Sat 28th March – Sat 31st Oct – Mon to Sat 10am – 5pm
- Sun 1st Nov – Weds 23rd Dec – Tuesday to Friday 10am – 1pm
- Adults £5.00
- Seniors/concessions £4.00
- Annual season ticket £7.50
- Children under 16 free ( must be accompanied by an adult )
How to Find Us
On foot: We are a 15 minute walk from Ilfracombe harbour and a short distance from the town centre, next door to the Landmark Theatre.
Public Transport: There is a bus stop opposite the museum on Wilder Road, with connections to Barnstaple and Combe Martin.
By Car: Once in Ilfracombe follow signs for the harbour. Pass the Dilkhusa Grand Hotel on your right and we are the next turning on the left behind Runnymede Gardens.
Parking: There is a small pay and display car park outside the museum. Drop off for disabled visitors is possible at the museum entrance.
Accessibility: The museum is on one level with a ramp for wheelchair access. The only area inaccessible to wheelchairs is the toilet.
Guide dogs and assistance dogs only are permitted.
We have free audio guides covering the Maritime & Ilfracombe galleries available at reception.
Seating is available in some of our galleries.