Opening times 2019/2020
- 6th April 2019 – 2nd November 2019 : Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm
- 3rd November 2019 – 27th March 2020: Tuesday to Friday 10am to 1pm
- 23rd Dec 2019 – 2nd January 2020: Museum closed
Please note we are not open on Sundays
- Adults £5.00
- Seniors/concessions £4.00
- Annual season ticket £7.50
- Children under 16 free ( must be accompanied by an adult )
How to Find Us
On foot: We are a 15 minute walk from Ilfracombe harbour and a short distance from the town centre, next door to the Landmark Theatre.
Public Transport: There is a bus stop on Wilder Road with connections to Barnstaple and Combe Martin.
By Car: Once in Ilfracombe follow signs for the harbour. Pass the Dilkhusa Grand Hotel on your right and we are the next turning on the left behind Runnymede Gardens.
Parking: There is a small pay and display car park outside the museum. Drop off for disabled visitors is possible at the museum entrance
Accessibility: The museum is on one level with a ramp for wheelchair access. The only area inaccessible to wheelchairs is the toilet.
Guide dogs and assistance dogs only are permitted.
We have free audio guides covering the Maritime & Ilfracombe galleries available at reception.
Seating is available in some of our galleries.